An environmentally friendly blend formulated from renewable vegetable resources with a water soluble fragrance.
Manufactured with non-chemically treated aquifer water.
Please note that biodegradable shampoo will produce less suds than other shampoos.
1. Shake bottle before use.
2. Completely wet your dog from the head to the tip of the tail making sure that the coat is wetted all the way to the skin.
3. Place shampoo directly onto your dog and work into fur until a lather forms. Ensure you scrub those hard to reach places!
4. Massage vigourously enough to get the shampoo all the way to the skin.
5. Once you’ve worked up a good lather all over your dog, start rinsing! Ensure that you rinse all the soap off your dog’s fur all the way down the skin. Continue rinsing until suds no longer appear.
6. Towel dry, shake and off you go!
May be diluted at a ratio of 32:1
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betanine, Coconut Monoethanolamide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Tetradecyl Sulfate, SDA, Water Soluble Fragrance, Kathon