This biodegradable and deep cleaning formulation is perfect for the family members that are rollers, rubbers and diggers of that strange smelling stuff found in parks, backyards or fields. One wash will send what they brought home down the drain.
1. Shake bottle before use.
2. Completely wet your dog from the head to the tip of the tail making sure that the coat is wetted all the way to the skin.
3. Place shampoo directly onto your dog and work into fur until a lather forms. Ensure you scrub those hard to reach places!
4. Massage vigourously enough to get the shampoo all the way to the skin.
5. Once you’ve worked up a good lather all over your dog, start rinsing! Ensure that you rinse all the soap off your dog’s fur all the way down the skin. Continue rinsing until suds no longer appear.
6. Towel dry, shake and off you go!
May be diluted at a ratio of 16:1
Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Baking Soda, Colloidal Oatmeal, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric acid, fragrance, preservative.