Tenda Horse Products, LLC Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
Tenda Horse Products, LLC has been serving the performance horse industry for over 45 years with the primary goal of developing and manufacturing safe and effective products to promote and improve the health, performance, and overall well-being of equine athletes. Our success is built on the success of our network of authorized dealers and we recognize the significant time and resources that are invested in delivering exceptional customer service. As a result, Tenda Horse Products, LLC has set forth this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The products covered by this MAP policy shall be listed on a specific Tenda Horse Products, LLC MAP price sheet for resellers and distributors. This MAP pricing is established by Tenda and may in the sole discretion of Tenda be modified from the list from time to time.
- This MAP policy covers any communications about Tenda products that may be read or heard outside the resellers physical location. This policy applies to all advertisements of Tenda products in all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts catalogs, television, radio and public signage, was well as websites, social media, apps and other electronic media.
- The MAP policy does not apply to in-store signage or displays that are visible only within the store.
- The MAP policy applies to the advertised prices, not the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual customer in-store or over the phone.
- This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. While Tenda MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Tenda products, resellers and distributors may offer Tenda products at any price in excess of the MAP established for each product.
- It is not a violation of this MAP policy for a reseller to advertise that they have the “lowest prices” or will “match or beat competitors’ prices”. It is also not a violation of this policy to advertise that a customer “call for a price” or any phrases similar so long as the priced advertised is not less than MAP.
- From time to time, Tenda may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at lower prices than the MAP retail price. In such event, Tenda reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP pricing with respect to the affected products for a set amount of time by providing advanced notice to all resellers of the changes.
Policy on Use of Trademarks and Copyrighted Images
Limited License: Tenda Horse Products, LLC grants authorized resellers a limited, nonexclusive license to use current versions of Tenda trademarks, trade names, copyright images, logos, designs and distinctive advertising ‘marks’ provided:
- The ‘marks’ are used exclusively for the advertisement, promotion and sale of Tenda products
- These ‘marks’ are used in accordance with all applicable instructions and guidelines from Tenda. All advertising marks are protected by Tenda’s Intellectual Property rights and Tenda retains all rights over their use.
All internet websites and media sites that feature Tenda advertising marks or Tenda products are subject to approval by Tenda. Tenda reserves the right to modify, suspend or withdraw this approval and terminate this license at any time, for any reason. This license in non-transferable and may not be sublicensed or assigned by the resellers.
Internet Price Advertising: The MAP policy applies to advertised prices on internet websites; therefore, any prices mentioned on an internet website must be equal or greater to the MAP established by Tenda.
If a distributor or reseller violates this MAP policy, Tenda Horse Products, LLC reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders or suspend accounts. Tenda Horse Products, LLC does not intend to do business with resellers or distributors who degrade the image of Tenda and its products. Tenda Horse Products, LLC will not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
Here at Tenda Horse Products, LLC we value our relationship and the opportunity to do business with you. These policies are in place to protect our brand, and to encourage the sale of Tenda products. These policies are subject to change. You can confirm our current policies by checking this web site, https://tendahorse.com/, or by contacting us at any time.
The terms of this MAP policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties.